Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Camping

Estrella and I went on another damn car trip for the holiday weekend. I'm totally tired of driving for a while. However, I really like camping. Which is good, because we didn't stay in a single hotel for the whole trip. Just two nights camping, one night sleeping in the car in a rest area, and a couple nights at a friend's house.

Which means we didn't fuck in a single hotel for the whole trip. But we definitely had some great sex.

Our first night was in a campground. It started off simply enough, with my tongue on Estrella's nipples and in her cunt. Then, I put my cock in. Since the tent was pitched on a slight incline, I put Estrella's head on the lower end and used the extra leverage to really give it to her. I'm pretty certain she came really hard.

Since I didn't have any condoms, nor any supplies with which to clean up, Estrella wouldn't let me come in her. So, I pulled out and she tried to give me a handjob.

I say tried because she, and eventually I, failed to bring me to orgasm manually. After having her pussy so hard and rough, I needed considerably more of the right stimulation than a handjob can afford. I went to bed with unsatisfied, with my crotch, face, and hands reeking of pussy. It was maddening--in a mostly good way.

The next two nights were spent at our friend's house. She happened to have literally the largest shower I've ever seen in my life. We fucked in it a little, but mostly did it in the bed and on the floor.

The first night back on the road, we couldn't find a campsite or a hotel with a vacancy anywhere along our route. There was the possibility of one campsite, but we apparently missed the turnoff and didn't realize it for a while.

So, with a new plan to catch a nap and drive some more, we pulled into a rest area. After getting out to stretch and smoke and piss, we got back in the car. And I took the opportunity to cash in my Roadside Blowjob Voucher. Estrella had awarded it to me for outstanding driving endurance during our cross-country trip.

Still sitting in the driver's seat, I leaned back the seat, undid my belt, and unzipped my fly. My cock sprang out. Estrella knelt on the passenger seat, her ass pressed against the window, and bobbed her head on my dick. After a while her trick jaw played its trick, and she finished me off by hand. She swallowed every drop of come, even going back for seconds when a few late beads welled up as my cock softened.

I would definitely say the hottest part of this experience was how utterly brazen Estrella was. In the past, she's been loathe to do much of anything in public situations. However, I'm pretty sure that a trucker still on the interstate could have figured out what she was doing--assuming he knew just where to look.

The last great fuck was last night at the most beautiful campground I've ever experienced.

This time, I'd come prepared with condoms and wetwipes--two pieces of gear I now consider indespinsable in the woods. So, we selected a mossy stump obscured from the rest of the campground. Estrella threw a towel over it and hopped up, sitting on it, spreading her legs and showing me her snatch peeking from beneath her skirt. I dropped my swim trunks to just below my ballsack, rolled a condom onto my ready cock, and stepped up to mount her. Just then, a bit of the earth next to the stump gave way. I teetered on the edge, just microns from falling and twisting the shit out of my ankle. I pushed off of Estrella, and put my foot down through another piece of earth. My push also caused Estrella to scrape her cooch on the stump.

We gave up on that stump and moved on to another.

Estrella again lay back, with her legs spread. This time I stepped up to mount her and found the ground sturdy. I plunged into her shallowly, the best I could managed in the position. To gain better depth, I rolled her back a little farther and held on to her shoulders. She wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me in farther.

I fucked her quickly, my intentions on filling the condom with come before Ranger Rick took a stroll. It was over way too quickly for Estrella to get off; but, she seemed like she was having fun nonetheless. At least, that's what I'm claiming now. I'm pretty sure I was just that excited.

No comments: