Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Game: Day 1

The game began in earnest yesterday in the hallway. Estrella pushed me up against the wall, slid off my swimming trunks, and got down on her knees.

It was fantastic head. She's worked out just where to keep her hand to act as a stop as she bobs down on my cock. She alternated quick bobbing on the head, with longer deep-throating. Excellent. Unfortunately, it's really difficult for me to come in a standing position. When I told her this, she complained that she'd have to do twice the work that night.

We talked for a little while to dispel any pressure we might be feeling. I made sure to stress that it wasn't necessary that she, or I, have an orgasm. Rather that I was more interested in novel forms of play.

Later, I called Estrella over for her turn. I started out with my fingers, rubbing her g-spot. After warming her up, I pulled out my Aneros Progasm. I figured that if it worked on my prostate, it might well work on her g-spot. Turns out that it kinda worked. It seemed to feel pretty good, but as it felt better, she would contract more. That's where the problem cropped up: the Progasm, being hard plastic, didn't give at all when she contracted. She said that was uncomfortable.

After I'd fingered her through at least one big, juicy orgasm, we decided that it was my turn again.

Estrella picked up her blowjob right where she left off. Again, heavenly. And, again, her jaw got tired before I blew my load. So, I had her sit on my face while I jerked off. I stuck my tongue as far into her as I could while I rubbed my cock. Finally, after she'd come again, bucking against my face, drenching my chin with her juice, I sprayed my load down her throat.

I can't wait to see what she's got in store for me tonight.

No comments: