Monday, July 14, 2008

The Game: Day 3

Oscar came up behind my chair as I sat at the computer, and I leaned into his chest, pulling him closer. As he began to kiss my neck, I knew that Day 3 of the game was about to begin. Then he asked me, "So, do you want to fuck my knee?"

I assented, and began to strip as Oscar fetched his newest homemade sex toy. We have several dildos in the house, all of them silicone due to Oscar's latex allergy. One is a feeldoe, mentioned in the past on this blog, one a simple vibrator from my wonton high school days, and the final two used to be one much like the double ended feeldoe, called a Nexxus. The Nexxus proved unable to stay put and quite bulky in the middle, and since it was just two small silicone dildos fused together at the ends, I cut them apart and thus formed the Nexxi. One is a fairly standard straight smooth cock. The other is curved in such a manner that it resembles a semi-circle. It was the latter that had a key role in both our plans for the day's orgasms.

Oscar had carved a slit in the base of the curved dildo and passed a bit of nylon strap through it to create a rudimentary harness he could use on his thigh (or, come to think of it, many other places....). We've always joked about how much I enjoy grinding my cunt on his leg during foreplay and we considered buying a pre-made leg harness, but we just hadn't gotten around to adding it to our large sex toy collection.

I stretched out on my back and Oscar came to me wearing his kilt with two erections pressing against the pleats. He began kissing me while grinding his real cock into my clit. I freed both cocks from the tangles of the kilt and began guiding Oscar's leg-cock into my pussy. I was already a bit worked up at this point, so the tip met with my wet slit and slid in slowly. Oscar then ground his thigh in between my legs as hard as he dared, bringing me to climax within a matter of minutes. I told him I was done with him, and he withdrew his cunt-juice covered dildo leg-cock from my pussy. He then threw in a few licks because he always seems to need a taste of my cunt.

I figured he would be delighted if I returned the favor, so I asked him if I could fuck his ass. He consented, though he wanted a cigarette first. While we were outside, I described my plan to bring him to orgasm without using my pussy.

I loved it when he rode my cock before (while I was wearing my harness) but I figured he would have to be facing me so that I could jerk him off. The same dildo we had used on his leg would now become my cock. It was good for the job because it had the proper tilt so it would bang on his prostate. Once we were ready to begin, Oscar asked me to begin by fucking him from behind in order to loosen up his tight little asshole. Using the curved dildo made this slightly more awkward than usual, compared with the straight feeldoe I'm used to wielding, but after I moved one of my legs up level with Oscar's shoulders, I was able to penetrate his ass with my cock. It only lasted a few strokes before a slight adjustment caused it to fall out, but by then, Oscar was ready to ride me.

I laid back on the couch with my cock standing upright, ready for Oscar's ass. It was awkward getting him on top of me and getting my dildo inside him, but after a few tries, we figured out a solution. Using some rope we had lying around, Oscar straddled me and balanced himself using a loop of rope strung through the slats on the back of the couch. It was quite a gymnastic feat. Oscar began grinding his ass on my cock, and I lubed up my hand and started to stroke his erection. I tightened my grip on Oscar's cock, jacking him off as he rode me. He spurted hot cum all over my stomach and hand, and thus ended Day 3.

No comments: