Sunday, June 29, 2008

A little game

I had a moment of inspiration. It wasn't just as Estrella sucked the come from my balls through my cock--nothing, literally nothing, was on my mind that moment. It was about ten minutes later when I was outside smoking a cigarette, her saliva dripping off my knob.

Here in the next couple of days, we're going to start a week of no vagina-penis sex. We'll each be responsible for one orgasm daily for the other party. The orgasmee cannot refuse any reasonable method of stimulation--Estrella has already informed me that I'll be getting a knee job. Likewise, the orgasmee may not make a request--I can't demand to have her ass, but she can offer it to me.

Obviously, I need seven different methods of bringing my beloved to orgasm not involving my penis. I have a couple so far. It'd pretty much ruin the surprise to write about them here. At least one of them is going to require some shopping.

I will be blogging each of the days during Zero Vag-Pen Week. And, I believe that Estrella will, too.

No comments: