Saturday, July 12, 2008

The Game: Day 2

While we were wrestling and kissing on the day bed, Estrella noticed my stiffened cock.

"Oh my, what's that?" she asked, reaching back to adjust the pillows against which she was lying.

I unzipped my fly in response. My cock popped happily into the open, the head purple and the foreskin curled back.

"I always love how it looks sticking up through your pants like that. You know, if this weren't No Vag-Pen Week, I'd hop on that right now."

"It's really a shame," I said, now rubbing my cock slowly.

"I'll just have to fuck myself."

She moved to the couch, shedding her robe in the process. She lay back and spread her legs wide. I watched her rub her clit, sliding both hands up into her crotch. I think that she pulls down on her labia with one, while rubbing with the other.

I moved over and straddled her leg, my balls resting on her knee. I stroked my cock more quickly.

"I bet you can't wait for the warm drops, can you?" I teased her.

"Your balls on my leg reminded me of how they slap into my clit when you're fucking me from behind," she said. A total non-sequitor.

She came, bucking hard against her hands. She continued rubbing and bucking as I stroked faster. Her orgasm subsided, and she lay back, running her hands over her tits and crotch. I came, the sort of orgasm where it seems like you come forever before you even see semen. I spilled a nice puddle on her leg.

"So, does that qualify as our orgasms for the day?" she asked.

"I guess they do now. But, what if I'm horny later?"

"You just tell me, honey."

I grinned.

"And now, I leave you with the mess," I said, as I got up and wandered off to get a popsicle.

(I did bring her a wet-wipe though.)