Saturday, March 22, 2008

Sex clubs

So, Oscar and I went to a sex club last night, as he detailed in the post below. I really enjoyed it. I guess I didn't know what to expect, but I was thrilled to see that the crowd was extremely well mixed in age, race, looks, etc. It was also an older crowd, which allayed my other fear that it would resemble the parties I used to frequent in college.

There were several couples there that caught our eye, but I guess I was hoping they would make a move so we wouldn't have to. The main problem I have is that the entire culture is so foreign to me. Even when I was single, trying to pick up a sexual partner was a daunting task for me. This is now multiplied by the presence of Oscar, who I would like to please with our selection.

I am excited to go back soon because I truly felt liberated while there. I've never been very comfortable in any form of nudity (even swim suits sometimes cross the line of my comfort zone) but at this place, I was not just willing, but feeling the need to be a little less dressed. I have so many outfits I'd love to wear.... and so many more in my head that I think would be fun. It felt good to show off my pierced nipples and to flaunt my ass to perfect strangers. I think Oscar enjoyed my newfound freedom as well.

No comments: