Thursday, March 6, 2008

A lovely lay

Estrella and I had some great sex last night, even if we were alone. Plenty of fondling, handjobs, finger fucking, and shagging. Now, normally our sex is straight up fantastic and so I wouldn't consider a vanilla fuck to be blog worthy. However, last night, we perfected one of Estrella's favorite positions.

She really likes to lie on her side and lift one leg in the air while I kneel with a knee on each side of her resting leg. This position allows deep penetration but doesn't require me to support my weight weirdly. Last night, we achieved the deepest penetration that I think we've ever had. I was deeper in Estrella than I've ever been in anyone.

How deep?

Deep enough that my balls were squished painfully between us. Deep enough that our pubis bones ground together hard enough to hurt. Deep enough for Estrella's trimmed bush to give me a still-painful friction burn. Deep enough that I wondered, at the time, whether I'd sunk in up to the waist.

She had every physically available micron of my cock in her.

No comments: