Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Club

Estrella and I went to a "lifestyle club" last night. She was nervous that we'd be deemed insufficiently attractive and denied entry at the door. Of course, that didn't happen. She was all glammed up in a scandalously short little black dress; I wore a decidedly colorful and, in my opinion, dapper outfit.

We both loved the club. We didn't wind up hooking up with anybody else, but it was a fantastic night nonetheless. I found the place to be my platonic ideal of a nightclub: all full of sexy, dancing, sleaze, and depravity.

We did a fair bit of the mundane. Bought a membership. Danced a bit (it was definitely the raunchiest dancing I've ever seen from Estrella). Poked our noses in all of the various nooks and crannies. Drank.

We watched at least half a dozen shag at various points. They have public, semi-private, and private play spaces. I was a little surprised at how openly people stood around and peered into the windows of the semi-private booths.

As the night was getting old, and we were mighty horny, we took over a corner of the public play space. We sixty-nined for a while, and then I fucked Estrella from behind while watching some other dude do the same thing to another chick. Very sexy.

Estrella says she's excited to go back again. I'm certainly still interested, as well. That said, I think we might try to line up dates ahead of time. Either that, or we need to get far more direct and aggressive in our cruising once we get there.

No comments: