Saturday, March 22, 2008

Clarification

Estrella mentioned that she liked showing off her nipples and ass last night. But, she didn't explain in what way she did that. I'll remedy this.

I believe her skirt migrated up around her waist while we were sitting and watching people dance. She was rubbing my cock, and I had my finger on her clit. Since it's generally a little hard to put one's hand on the action with a dress in the way, I pulled it up around her waist. Estrella was wearing one of her best pairs of panties, with lace on the front, and strings on the sides. When we stood up, she went to cover up those beautiful panties. I stopped her, and for the rest of the evening I got to show off my wife's gorgeous, gorgeous ass.

As for her nipples, I was a little surprised. The dress she wore has a built-in bra, constructed of mesh neckstraps on top of foam cups. The mesh, obviously, is see-through; the foam cups are not. Estrella's nipples came into play as I turned around and discovered her folding the foam cups down under her tits. This, in turn, drove them up even higher. It took me a few seconds, though, to realize that I could now clearly see her nipples through the lace.

I do have to say that it was deeply gratifying to see Estrella showing herself off. She has plenty to be proud of, and I'm frequently a bit disappointed at how little she sluts it up. I actually think that was the hottest part of the evening: Estrella showing dozens of perfect strangers her perfect ass.

No comments: