Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sleep Sex

I frequently spend the first hour or so of consciousness in a horny funk. In fact, I find it essentially impossible to restrain such lustful thoughts when I wake up next to such a sexy, curvy woman. And I usually wake up at least half an hour before Estrella. That's plenty of time to work up a good head of lust.

It's the line of her hip as she sleeps on her side. It's running my hand along her thighs and feeling her reflexively wriggle in response. And, I admit it, I sometimes grope her while she's unconscious; I can't resist.

I frequently find myself deeply torn between letting her sleep so beautifully, and fucking her awake. Surprisingly, for two years of internal morning debates, letting her sleep has always won*.

It isn't really a lack of desire or consent--I want to, and she's reiterated her consent on numerous occasions. I just can't figure out how the hell to pull it off.

Keeping in mind that the goal here is for me to have my penis inside her before she wakes up, here are the practical difficulties that tend to stop me:

First, there's the issue of lubrication. She's asleep, and unless she's having a particularly hot sex dream, her pussy is likely bone dry. Trying to force my cock into that will only result in discomfort for all of us. Not to mention that the attempt would undoubtedly wake her up before I had the chance to get inside. I suppose that a bottle of lube on the nightstand might help. Of course, that means that when she does wake up, realizes what's going on, and starts generously secreting her own juices, the whole of our crotches will immediately end up a frictionless mess.

Then, there's the issue of positioning. Estrella tends to sleep on her side. Given the limits of anatomy, I don't think that I can successfully achieve entry in this position without her assistance. And rolling her over on her back, even if she didn't successfully resist, would probably wake her up. Naturally, when she sleeps on her back, she tends to have her legs tightly together--I don't know that separating them will be any less likely to wake her than rolling her over.

Finally, there is the issue of piss. My wife, like many humans I've met, usually needs to void her bladder upon waking up. This isn't normally a problem, since I'm not buried balls-deep in her quim. But it seems highly probable that Estrella would wake upon penetration, squeal, and then demand to be let up to pee. Not quite what I have in mind.

So, since I've noticed that we seem to have at least a few readers, do ya'll have any ideas for making spontaneous sleep sex work? Are my only options "drug her" and "tell her to pretend"?

*Well, fucking her awake did win once. But, she woke up while I was still shifting the comforter out of the way. That particular episode did nothing to help my confidence here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I highly recommend this method. I either wake up during the night after and evening of fucking. this way she is still lubed. Side on is no problem. You should be able to get a finger in her to get your directions, and then slip your main man in. She will wake of course, but thats the idea isn't it? Second, if she is into it, you could lube up her arse, before sleep, and even leave a plug in while she sleeps. She will find this OK if she is used to anal play. Then just slip it out first thing and put yourself where the sun doesn't shine. Hope this helps.