Saturday, April 5, 2008

Last night, at the bar

Oscar and I went to a bar in the city last night to meet up with Susan and Konrad, a couple who responded to our ad on Craigslist. They wanted to meet us before anything would happen, and stipulated that they do not take people home with them on the first night. Oscar and I waited with a bit of nervousness, tempered by the fact that it is no longer our first time meeting up with someone who we want to fuck. It's a bit like dating again, something neither of us have participated in for several years.

The bar was packed but we found some rather cramped seats near the entrance and ordered some drinks. We finally obtained two seats at the bar, and soon after, Konrad and Susan made their entrance. Both of them are several years older than us, and live in a neighborhood adjacent to ours. Susan is a tall redhead with a beautiful body, and as she leaned in to kiss me on the cheek, I could smell some kind of intoxicating perfume on her pale skin. She was wearing a black knitted tunic-style garment that was alluringly transparent over her stomach. Konrad was stylish but casual, and had long dreadlocks. They were both looked at ease and immediately began greeting the many patrons of the bar they knew. We had one round of drinks, but I felt awkward with them standing up and us sitting down. We moved to another part of the bar that was quieter and a lot less crowded.

Our conversation seemed a bit strained at first, with long pauses. It was also made difficult as Konrad got up several times to greet more patrons. When he was at the table, he tended to dominate the conversation, but not in an overly vexing manner. It was slightly easier to talk to Susan when he was roaming about. I immediately felt an attraction to Susan, not just in a friendly sense, but sexually. I was very surprised by this reaction. I have dated a woman in my teenage years, and kissed/groped many, but I have never felt that I am truly bisexual. I know I have a strong attraction to males in general, and also F2M transexuals (or, trannie bois as I refer to them). I think my feelings towards Susan were amplified by her slightly masculine nature. She is most certainly an extremely feminine person, but certain aspects of her personality had a definite tinge of male-ness.

My attraction to Konrad was not quite as immediate, but he soon showed himself to be quite an endearing person. He is very outgoing and blunt, qualities that I appreciate. As the alcohol flowed, all four of us became rather more physically close to each other. At one point I went to the restroom, and it happened that Konrad was on the way as well. He pulled me aside and asked how we felt, as he expressed that both he and Susan were very interested in us. I am still slightly confused by what etiquette one employs while still in the "feeling each other out" stage, so I just said that we felt the same way, and that was that. However, once I had actually entered the bathroom, I had a quick fantasy of Konrad waiting for me to exit and kissing me passionately. It did not occur, of course, but that mental flash set the tone for the rest of the evening.

At last call, I found myself alone at the bar for a few minutes with Konrad. We discussed our sexual proclivities, including preferences and limits. Neither of us seem to have any limits. He reiterated his and Susan's interest in us, and I did the same. They promised to be in contact with us soon, and hoped to see us for some more intimate fun, perhaps at one of our places. I am eagerly anticipating that next meeting.

No comments: