Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm Back!

I'm back here, because Estrella's and my sex lives have gotten much more interesting of late than they have been for the past couple years. So, while I'm sure nobody reads this anymore, I'm still gonna write here.

A few weeks ago Estrella shagged a dude from work a couple times. There was some tumultuous emotional fallout from a number of things coinciding. Not about the shagging itself, but some other stuff that her other relationship brought to the forefront. It sucked, but we got through it and are better than ever.

Now, we're separated... in distant locales... for the next two months. I'm horny as all hell, and it's only day 5.

But, I do have several possibilities coming my way for my own extramarial fun. I'll tell you all about these as they come along.

My plan of trawling the local gay bar didn't pay off. It wasn't open.

No comments: